Among the topics are hydroseparation maneuvers, posterior capsule rupture, cystoid macular edema following cataract surgery, complications with femtosecond laser, complications of intra-ocular lens implantation, and preventing postoperative posterior capsular opacification with the endocapsular ring.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Cystoid Macular Edema
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Core Managed Environment (Phoenix; software)
- Coronal Mass Ejection
- Corrective Maintenance Exercise
- Corridor Management Entity (Florida, USA)
- Countermeasures Evaluator
- Courtesy Marine Examination
- Crédit Mutuel Enseignant (French bank)
- Creighton Manning Engineering, LLP
- Crisis Management Element
- Crisis Management Exercise
- Contrast Medium-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- California Music Educators Association (aka California Association for Music Education)
- Canadian Music Educators' Association
- Cellular Message Encryption Algorithm
- Certified Machinery Equipment Appraiser
- Colorado Music Education Association
- Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act 0f 2005
- Conservatoire de Musique d'Expressions Artistiques (French: Conservatory of Artistic Musical Expressions)
- Council for Mutual Economic Aid
- Council for Mutual Economic Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback Curbside consultation in ophthalmology RE551 This reference offers evidence-based answers to questions associated with a variety of vitreoretinal clinical scenarios, such as treatment of retinal breaks, management of lattice degeneration, Hollenhorst plaque, postoperative cystoid macular edema, and diabetic retinopathy.
Guillory saw Horn the next day and noted that his vision was 20/70 and that he had mild cystoid macular edema (CME).