The approval was lauded by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation as "the first new inhaled antibiotic approved for use in cystic fibrosis in more than a decade.
What does CFF stand for?
CFF stands for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFF
We have 163 other meanings of CFF in our Acronym Attic
- Crazy Flipper Fingers (Portland, OR pinball gang)
- Crédit Foncier de France (French bank)
- Critical Failure Factor
- Critical Flicker Frequency (vision)
- Croatian Football Federation
- Cross-Flow Filtration
- Cuban Freedom Fighters
- Cultural Facilities Fund (Massachusetts)
- Customer Feedback Form (various companies)
- Cycling for Fun (game)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics Development Network (Seattle, WA)
- Consistent Force Field-Self Consistent Field-PI-Configuration Interaction
- Call Forwarding to Fixed Announcement
- Canadian Football Fan Association
- Canadian Forces Fire Academy
- Canadian Foster Family Association
- Cascade Foothills Farmland Association (North Central Washington)
- Casey Foster Family Assessments
- Central Florida Fire Academy
- Certified Forensic Financial Analyst
Samples in periodicals archive:
We hope they continue to pursue this with larger numbers of animals, but until that time, we're not going to get excited about it," says Robert Beall, president of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.