Pharmaxis chief executive officer Dr Alan Robertson said: "The FDA decision is encouraging news for thousands of cystic fibrosis patients.
What does CF stand for?
CF stands for Cystic Fibrosis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CF
We have 108 other meanings of CF in our Acronym Attic
- Critically Factor
- Cubic Foot
- Cumulative Frequency (statistics)
- Cumulus Fractus
- Customer Focus
- Customer Fulfilment
- Customer Furnished
- Cutoff Frequency
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Drift Error Confidence Factor (US DoD)
- Flying Deck Cruiser (US Navy)
- French Canadian
- Frictional Resistance Coefficient
- Hundred Feet
- Imagery and Geospatial Community Management Office (NIMA)
- Cleavage/Polyadenylation Factor I
- Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
- Chief of Finance & Accounting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using mice carrying the genetic defect that causes the disease in people, Boston researchers showed that cell membranes in the lungs, pancreas, and intestines--the organs most affected by cystic fibrosis in people--have abnormally low levels of a fatty acid called docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).