Edema and cystic formations (central or eccentric) are recognized and fibromas may be mistaken for cystadenofibromas.
What does CAF stand for?
CAF stands for Cystadenofibroma (benign tumor)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAF
We have 346 other meanings of CAF in our Acronym Attic
- Croatian Air Force
- Cross-Ambiguity Function (signal processing)
- Cuisses, Abdos, Fessiers (French: Thighs, Abs, Buttocks; exercise course)
- Cultural Attractions Fund (various organizations)
- Culture and Animals Foundation
- Currency Adjustment Factor (freight)
- Curriculum Action Form (academics)
- Customer Acquisition Form
- Customer Authority Form
- Cyprus Airsports Federation
- Czech Air Force
- CCR4 (Carbon Catabolite Repressor Protein)-Associative Factor 1
- Chromatin Assembly Factor 1
- Calcium Fluoride
- California Alfalfa and Forage Association
- California Ancient Forest Alliance
- Canadian Airborne Forces Association
- Canadian Arab Friendship Association
- Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Freediving and Apnea
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ovarian masses with fibrous components include fibroma, fibrothecoma, cystadenofibroma, and Brenner tumor.
Psammoma bodies and detached ciliary tufts in a cervicovaginal smear associated with benign ovarian cystadenofibroma.