New forex broker ForexTime (FXTM) has announced the official start of its operations with the activation of its Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) license and the launch of its website www.
What does CIF stand for?
CIF stands for Cyprus Investment Firm
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIF
We have 227 other meanings of CIF in our Acronym Attic
- Cost plus Incentive Fee (contract)
- Cost, Insurance & Freight (shipping)
- Council of International Fellowship
- Crédit Immobilier de France (French mortgage company)
- Critical Input File
- Crystallographic Information File
- Cumulative Incidence Function (reliability)
- Cumulative Intensity Function
- Customer Information File
- Customer Install Feature
- Cost, Insurance, Freight and Commission
- Cost, Insurance, Freight and Exchange (of Currency)
- California Interscholastic Federation - Southern Section
- Conseil International des Femmes/International Conference of Women
- California Inventory for Family Assessment
- Cells In Frames Alliance
- Center for Information Forensics and Assurance (New York State)
- Center for Interfaith Action on Global Poverty (Washington, DC)
- Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (India)
- Centre Interprofessionnel de Formations d'Apprentis (French: Interprofessionnel Apprentice Training Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm offers a wide range of services, including accounting, auditing, tax planning and compliance, financial studies, payroll services, VAT, trusteeship/ nominee services and company formation, trust formation, help with obtaining Cyprus Investment Firm licence, help with obtaining Cyprus residence permits, company liquidation and strike-off services.
a Cyprus company, has notified the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) of its intention to submit an application to obtain a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) license.
As the only regulated market maker, SpotOption is now considered a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), which means that they may enter into collaboration with other companies (white labels) under their license.
Platis remains to-date the only service provider in the region which has been successful in obtaining EU licenses for Cyprus investment firms to deal purely in FX, under the current legislation, the statement said.
The Kuwait-based broker believes a London license will help build on the successes resulting from their Cyprus Investment Firm registration license attained in 2010, which has allowed AFB to expand its services to clients from Russia, Europe and the US.
Platis is pleased to announce the latest Cyprus Investment Firm license awarded to one of its FX brokerage clients, bringing the total number to 17 successful Cyprus Investment Firm license applications secured and consulted by the firm in the last three years.
Platis has played a leading and crucial role in shaping the internal procedures for the majority of Cyprus Investment Firms.