THE CYPRUS Automobile Association (CAA) has asked the government to decide whether it will continue to support Cyprus Rally, stating that if doesnCOt, the CAA may be stripped from organising the prestigious event.
What does CAA stand for?
CAA stands for Cyprus Automobile Association (est. 1933)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAA
We have 582 other meanings of CAA in our Acronym Attic
- Council on Aviation Accreditation
- Counter Air Attack
- Cour Administrative d'Appel (French: Administrative Court of Appeal)
- Court Appointed Attorney (various locations)
- Cranbrook Academy of Art (Bloomfield Hills, Michigan)
- Creative Artists Agency
- Crypto Access Authorization
- Cuban Adjustment Act
- Culinary Arts Academy (various locations)
- Customer Asset Accounting
- California Apartment Association Los Angeles
- Cal Aggie Alumni Association (University of California, Davis)
- California Agricultural Aircraft Association
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association
- Canadian Academic Accounting Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Advertising Agencies
- Chinese American Abacus Association
- Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990
- Clean Air Act Authority
- Coherent Adaptive Antenna Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three-day event, organised by the Cyprus Automobile Association and the Friends of Historic and Old Cars of Cyprus, is taking place under the auspices of the International Historic Vehicles Federation.