5 million crossings have occurred from the Greek Cypriot side and 13.
What does Cypr stand for?
Cypr stands for Cypriot (linguistics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Carnegie Young People Initiative (UK)
- Cyprus Press and Information Office
- Cape York Peninsula Land Use Strategy (Queensland, Australia)
- Cape York Peninsula Land Use Study (Australia)
- Concord Young Professionals Network
- Calcutta Yellow Pages Online (India)
- Children and Young People's Plan (UK)
- Children and Young People's Partnership Board
- Center for Youth Program Quality
- Cybernetic Parachute Release System (Airtec GmbH; Automatic Activation Device for skydivers)
- Cryptographic Reduced Instruction Set
- Cryptographic Reduced Instruction Set Processor
- Children and Young People's Services
- Children, Young Persons and their families Service
- Cyfrowe Przetwarzanie Sygnalów (Polish: Digital Signal Processing)
- Calendarios Y Pasatiempos, S.A. (Spanish: Calendars and Pastimes, S.A.; Queretaro, Mexico)
- Children’s and Young People’s Strategic Partnership (United Kingdom)
- Children and Young People's Strategic Partnership Board (UK)
- Children and Young People's Unit (Uk government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A) - Turkish Cypriot President Dervis Eroglu said on Monday the Greek Cypriot side had rejected bi-zonal status of a unified Cypriot state.
Summary: LONDON-Turkish Cypriot Foreign Minister Huseyin Ozgurgun, said Wednesday that the Turkish Cypriot people were disappointed by the international community, primarily the European Union (EU) and Britain.
Greek Cypriots control the only internationally recognized government; in November 1983 Turkish Cypriot "President" Rauf Denktash declared independence and the formation of a "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus," which is recognized only by Turkey; both sides publicly support a settlement based on a federation (Greek Cypriot position) or confederation (Turkish Cypriot position) Head of State and Government: President Tassos Papadopoulos (since March 2003) President elected by popular vote for a five-year term Parliament: The single-chamber House of Representatives has 80 seats; 56 assigned to the Greek Cypriots, 24 to Turkish Cypriots.
Without any warning, this forbidding obstacle was thrown open by the Turkish Cypriot authorities, and it was announced that any Cypriots could travel freely on the island as long as they were back at the frontier by midnight.
PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan says Turkey will open its doors from May 22 to Greek Cypriot tourists.
The status quo that has existed since 1974 has been broken in part by the tactics of the Greek Cypriot side which has recently pursued what might be described as a policy of brinkmanship, although others might see it as a calculated policy of escalation in order to bring the international community into more active involvement.
It was titled: 'The last days of a Greek Cypriot village'.