Puopolo serves as a mock trial coach for Cypress Lake High School.
What does CLHS stand for?
CLHS stands for Cypress Lake High School (Fort Myers, Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLHS
We have 9 other meanings of CLHS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Lebanese Human Rights Federation
- Chicken Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone
- California League of High Schools
- Cardinal Langley High School (Middleton Manchester, UK)
- Chipping Local History Society (England)
- Chisago Lakes High School (Minnesota, USA)
- Chung Ling High School (Malaysia)
- Clear Lake High School (CA, USA)
- Common LISP Hyper Spec
- Concordia Lutheran High School (Ft. Wayne, Indiana)
- Colorado Lutheran High School Association
- Chung Ling High School Chinese Orchestra
- Chura Liya Hai Tumne (Indian film and song)
- Cloud Top Height
- Combined Liver-Heart Transplantation
- Convective Lower Halocline Water (oceanography)
- Cache-Line Interleaving
- Call Level Interface
- Caller Location Information (911 usage)
- Caller's Line Identification (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Myers sponsors the Cypress Lake High School Center for the Arts Program.
The principals, Ed Stickles of North Fort Myers High School and Jim Browder of Cypress Lake High School, said the board's vote came too late for the first term of the 1997-98 academic year.