[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park, located on the Alberta-Saskatchewan border, hosted the annual History in the Hills celebration in early June.
What does CHIPP stand for?
CHIPP stands for Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHIPP
We have 2 other meanings of CHIPP in our Acronym Attic
- Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park (Canada)
- (Chemicals) Hazard Information & Packaging for Supply Regulations 2002 (UK chemicals management framework)
- Child Health and Illness Profile-Adolescent Edition
- Low-Cost IC Prototyping Services for European SMEs
- Children's Internet Protection Act
- Consumer Health Information Providers Interest Group (public health information group; est. 1998)
- Canada Health Infostructure Partnerships Program
- Community Hospital Integration Program Project (Pennsylvania)
- Community Hospital Integration Projects Program (Pennsylvania)
- Cooperative Health Insurance Purchasing Program (California)
- Cost-Effective High-Performance Packaging for Electronic Systems
- Children and Infants Postoperative Pain Scale (medical assessment)
- Community and Home Injury Prevention Program for Seniors (San Francisco, CA)
- Center for High-Pressure Research (NSF)
- Community Health Intervention Process
- Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009
- California Highway Patrol
- Call History Information Processing System (Sprint)
- Canadian Hearing Instrument Practitioners Society (est. 1998)
- Caring Heals If People Share (Frankfort, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On June 18, the area will again be a place to gather, as Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park plays host to History in the Hills.
The Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park and Fort Walsh welcome more than 500,000 visitors annually.