The aim of the research was to test the efficiency between a drug combination of docetaxel and cyclophosphamide (TAC) in comparision with the traditional treatment of fluorouracil, doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide (FAC).
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Cyclophosphamide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Currency Pair (finance)
- Current Processing
- Curved Path
- Custard Powder
- Custodial Parent (child support enforcement; parent or guardian having legal custody of a minor child)
- Customer Pilot (Sprint)
- Customer Premise (telephony)
- Cutting Permit (forestry)
- Cyclic Prefix
- Cysteine Proteinase
- Plasma Concentration
- Prismatic Coefficient (naval architecture)
- Process Capability (statistics)
- Chemically Protected Deployable Medical System (US Army)
- Collectively Protected Deployable Medical System
- Constrained Pairwise Sequence Alignment (algorithm)
- Children's Pediatricians and Associates
- Crispin Porter & Bogusky
- Crime Prevention and Community Safety Council (Tasmania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction Cyclophosphamide is an alkylating agent with cytotoxic effects, which is widely used for treatment of various types of malignancies including breast cancer, leukaemia and lymphoma.
As shown in Figure 7, patients receiving intravenous cyclophosphamide had significantly improved renal survival, with an approximately 95% 10-year survival.
The study also confirmed the previously reported findings that cyclophosphamide treatment and older age were linked with PGF in women with SLE.