in Stourbridge offering cycling for fun, leisure and pleasure.
What does CFF stand for?
CFF stands for Cycling for Fun (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CFF
We have 163 other meanings of CFF in our Acronym Attic
- Cover-Free Family
- Crazy Flipper Fingers (Portland, OR pinball gang)
- Crédit Foncier de France (French bank)
- Critical Failure Factor
- Critical Flicker Frequency (vision)
- Croatian Football Federation
- Cross-Flow Filtration
- Cuban Freedom Fighters
- Cultural Facilities Fund (Massachusetts)
- Customer Feedback Form (various companies)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics Development Network (Seattle, WA)
- Consistent Force Field-Self Consistent Field-PI-Configuration Interaction
- Call Forwarding to Fixed Announcement
- Canadian Football Fan Association
- Canadian Forces Fire Academy
- Canadian Foster Family Association
- Cascade Foothills Farmland Association (North Central Washington)
- Casey Foster Family Assessments
- Central Florida Fire Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said: "Following more bad weather this winter, potholes are still a serious problem for road users, particularly people cycling to work or school, cycling for fun, keeping fit, or even cycling professionally.
Meanwhile, residents say that in the absence of dedicated bike lanes in the city cycling for fun or business is no easy task.
Edna enjoyed cycling for fun and was a keen modern sequence dancer, working for Age Concern to keep eld-erly people fit.