It is necessary to indicate that when the cyclic prefix exceeds the maximum delay spread, ISI is eliminated and sub carrier orthogonality holds.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Cyclic Prefix
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Curious Pastimes
- Currency Pair (finance)
- Current Processing
- Curved Path
- Custard Powder
- Custodial Parent (child support enforcement; parent or guardian having legal custody of a minor child)
- Customer Pilot (Sprint)
- Customer Premise (telephony)
- Cutting Permit (forestry)
- Cysteine Proteinase
- Plasma Concentration
- Prismatic Coefficient (naval architecture)
- Process Capability (statistics)
- Chemically Protected Deployable Medical System (US Army)
- Collectively Protected Deployable Medical System
- Constrained Pairwise Sequence Alignment (algorithm)
- Children's Pediatricians and Associates
- Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Samples in periodicals archive:
By choosing appropriate parameters for the cyclic prefix each tone can be made orthogonal, even in the presence of multipath signals.