A new film-extrusion grade of cyclic olefin copolymer (COC) from TOPAS Advanced Polymers Inc.
What does COC stand for?
COC stands for Cyclic Olefin Copolymer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COC
We have 308 other meanings of COC in our Acronym Attic
- Cultureel Ontspannings Centrum (Dutch: Culture and Recreation Center; Netherlands)
- Cumulus-Oocyte Complex
- Current Operations Cell
- Customer Order Confirmation (sales and receivables)
- Customer Order Cycle
- Customer Originated Change
- Customer Own Collection
- Cycle of Concentration (water treatment)
- Cycle of Cooling
- Cycle on Cycle
- Central Overland California & Pike's Peak Express Company
- Combat Operations Center - Ground Element
- Care of Children Act (New Zealand)
- Censorship Opposition Council of Australia
- Center on Contemporary Art (Seattle, WA)
- Central Office Code Administrators
- Chicago Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (US CDC)
- Coheed and Cambria (band)
- Color, Odor, Consistency, Amount (medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is touting its crystal-clear Topas cyclic olefin copolymer (COC) as an enhancement for thermoformable materials like LLDPE, HDPE, and PP.
The parts are usually made of Topas cyclic olefin copolymer (COC) from Topas Advanced Polymers Inc.
The process can use 50-micron-thick film of polystyrene, polycarbonate, or cyclic olefin copolymer (COC).
com) that uses Topas cyclic olefin copolymer (COC) in its multilayer, coextruded fabrication, is said to exhibit soft shrink at temperatures from 150[degrees]F to 400[degrees]F with no loss of strength.