Productivity is said to be improved due to reduced machine cycle time and mold change time.
What does CT stand for?
CT stands for Cycle Time
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CT
We have 163 other meanings of CT in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Thinking
- Cross Talk
- Cross Traffic
- Cryptologic Technician (formerly Communications Technician; USN Rating)
- Cum Tempore (Latin: at a later date)
- Current Transformer
- Curve-to-Tangent Point
- Customer Test
- Cut Throat
- Cyber Terrorism
- Certification Test and Evaluation
- Compliance Testing and Evaluation
- Computer Test & Evaluation
- Contractor Test & Evaluation
- Cellular Telephone Standard 1
- Cordless Telephone 2
- Cholera Toxin A-Subunit
- Cholera Toxin B Protomer
- Connecticut Citizens Transportation Lobby
- Cholera Toxin-Conjugated Horseradish Peroxidase
Samples in periodicals archive:
HDPE: In one trial, use of Cell-Span 610 in molding 2-lb, green-pigmented HDPE pails cut cycle time by 5 sec, a 25% reduction.
One is that most automotive applications of CFP involve the time-consuming process of hand-positioning every layer of fiber and then placing the resulting resin-impregnated parts in an autoclave for a lengthy bonding process--resulting in a cycle time measured in hours.
That included the performance-to-development schedule, development cycle time and manufacturability (design quality).
Technology Cycle Time is the median age of the references, when "age" is computed from the issue year of the citing patent--i.
Such improvements in cycle time can result in lower per-part costs due to increased manufacturing efficiencies.