com)-- With a comprehensive cycle count program, warehouse managers can efficiently optimize inventory and improve warehouse performance.
What does CC stand for?
CC stands for Cycle Count
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CC
We have 356 other meanings of CC in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Contacts
- Customs Clearance
- Cut Cancel (philately)
- Cut Corner
- Cyanogen Chloride (inorganic compound)
- Cyber Cafe
- Cyber Chat (RPG chat server)
- Cyber Crime
- Cybercity (Danish ISP)
- Cybercom (computer company)
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Cylinder Capacity
- Abschlussbericht Competence Center Business Networking 3 (German: Final Report Competence Center Business Networking 3)
- Component Command Naval
- Carson City, Nevada
- Component Check Test
- Cross-Cutting and Advanced Technologies
- Customer Care and Billing (IT systems for telecommunications/utilities)
- Camouflage, Concealment, and Deception (US DoD)
- Centralized Control & Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Pro-Dex, for example, the resulting degree of accuracy in the cycle count process has made physical inventory audits optional.
Through ongoing diligent inspections during repairs, we found that even a few hours over the maximum cycle count caused excess and measurable wear.
The PLC controller provides indexing by cycle count.
Options include weigh-scale hopper or cycle count control systems, adjustable side rails, discharge chutes, hoppers, photo eyes and variable-speed drive.
Taxpayers that currently cycle count but do not deduct estimated shrinkage probably must file Form 3115, Application for Change in Accounting Method, requesting IRS permission to change their accounting method to begin accruing shrinkage.