The willingness of First Nations youth in the Maritimes to embrace computer technology can be seen in schools like Eel Ground First Nation elementary school in New Brunswick, which won a silver medal at an international cyberfair a few years back--the only Canadian school to take home an award from the competition.
What does CF stand for?
CF stands for Cyberfair
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CF
We have 108 other meanings of CF in our Acronym Attic
- Crest-Factor (distribution in multiplexed transmission signals)
- Critically Factor
- Cubic Foot
- Cumulative Frequency (statistics)
- Cumulus Fractus
- Customer Focus
- Customer Fulfilment
- Customer Furnished
- Cutoff Frequency
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Drift Error Confidence Factor (US DoD)
- Flying Deck Cruiser (US Navy)
- French Canadian
- Frictional Resistance Coefficient
- Hundred Feet
- Imagery and Geospatial Community Management Office (NIMA)
- Cleavage/Polyadenylation Factor I
- Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1995, over a half-million students from 1500 schools have participated in the International Schools CyberFair.
Last year, the Grade 5/6 class entered a world cyberfair contest, earning a silver award for their efforts.