Organizations such as the Cyberathlete Professional League, as well as some local cyber-cafe tournaments are attracting young players who are making good money from winning tournaments and from sponsorships, Another organization worth looking into is the Urban Video Game Academy (www.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Cyberathlete Professional League (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CPL
We have 807 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Prison Locals
- Courant Patriotique Libre (French political movement)
- Courants Porteurs en Ligne (France)
- Coût par Lead (French: Cost per Lead)
- Crash Position Locator
- Criminal Procedure Law
- Critical Parameter List (engineering)
- Current Flight Plan
- Current Privilege Level
- Commercial Pilots License Helicopter (Australia)
- Corporal (Promotable)
- Common Prototyping Language/Common Prototyping System
- Choroid Plexus Lipocalin 1
- Cal Pre-Law Association
- Carleton Pre-Law Association
- Center for Prior Learning Assessment
- Center for Promotion of Learning Abilities
- Certified Public Library Administrator
- Chinese People's Liberation Army
Samples in periodicals archive:
This week the Cyberathlete Professional League launches the first competitive tour for video game competitions.
Next year the Cyberathlete Professional League is hosting a world tour, which will be sporting a phenomenal pounds 1m winners' purse.