Sponsored by Senator Edgardo Angara, RA 10175 had been promoted by the government as a law that will address offenses committed over cyberspace such as computer-related forgery, fraud, and identity theft and content-related offenses such as cyber sex and child pornography.
What does CS stand for?
CS stands for Cyber Sex
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CS
We have 301 other meanings of CS in our Acronym Attic
- Current Sheet (astronomy)
- Current Strength
- Curve to Spiral
- Cushing's Syndrome
- Custom Scenery (aka Custom Scenery Object; also seen as CSO; Atari)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Cut Sheet
- Cutscene (gaming)
- Cyberstorm (game)
- Cycles Shift
- Missionaries of St. Charles, Scalabrinians (religious order)
- Orthochlorobenzalmalononitrile (tear gas)
- Superconducting Cyclotron
- Circle Surround II (6.1 surround sound by SRS Labs)
- Component Services Member Advisory Group (Project Management Institute)
- Combat System Principal for Safety
- Chappell, Smith & Associates Aviation Insurance
- Cyber Security and Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Williams admitted being involved in the cyber sex relationship.
Byline: TINA MILES SCOUSE singer Liz McClarnon today told of her online hell at the hands of a cyber sex pest.
It also became clear he's been having cyber sex with some of these women, too, getting himself sexually aroused via a webcam.
Education chiefs in Aberdeenshire launched an investigation but admitted yesterday they had failed to snare the cyber sex pest.
Byline: By LISA HUTCHINSON CYBER sex predator Scott Evans groomed this teenage girl on the net before enticing her to the cinema.