The city government initially believed it was just a food poisoning case while the local police announced the day after the incident that the victims apparently suffered cyanic acid poisoning.
What does CNOH stand for?
CNOH stands for Cyanic Acid
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- China National Oceanographic Data Center
- China National Oil and Gas Exploration and Development Corporation
- Collegio Nomen Øll Drienerloni Datum est Ergert
- Centro Nacional de Operações de Emergência (Portugal)
- Chronic No Observed Effect Concentration
- City News Occupation Foole (trivia contest)
- Common Nucleus of Operative Fact (law)
- Communication Navigation Outage Forecasting System (USAF)
- Chairman, Nuclear Operations Group (US DoD)
- Confederacion Nacional de Organizaciones Ganaderas (National Confederation of Livestock Unions, Mexico)
- construction notice of intent
- Controllable Net Operating Income (accounting)
- Commission Nationale des Opérations Immobilières et de l'Architecture (French: National Commission on Real Estate Transactions and Architecture)
- Chief of Naval Operations Integrated Vulnerability Assessment
- Consolidated Net Operating Loss (Income tax deduction)
- Cisco Network Order Manager
- Comité National Olympique Marocain (French: Moroccan National Olympic Committee)
- Committee on Network Operations and Management
- Conseil National de l'Ordre des Médecins (French)
- Cost Not Otherwise Matchable (US DHHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14, 1985, in which chocolate and other sweets containing toxic cyanic acid were found in department stores and elsewhere, will expire on Sunday, ending the police probe into a series of intimidatory acts in 1984-1985 against Glico, Morinaga, Fujiya Co.