We've also ensured our ability to cost-effectively supply EUV light sources to the semiconductor industry by acquiring Cutting Edge Optronics, a solid state laser and laser diode company.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Cutting Edge Optronics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Cornell Entrepreneur Organization
- Corporate Europe Observatory
- Corporate Executive Officer (less common)
- Council for Economic Outreach
- Creative Energy Options
- Creative Engineering Options, Inc.
- Cretin Extremely Overpaid
- Crew Earth Observations
- Current Engine Option (aviation)
- Customer Experience Officer (various companies)
- Cerebral Extraction of Oxygen
- Center for Earth Observations & Applications (Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD)
- Central European Operating Agency
- Centre d'Écoute et d'Orientation pour Adolescents (French: Centre for Listening and Guidance for Teenagers)
- Centre d'Évaluation et d'Observation de l'Adolescent (French: Adolescent Assessment and Observation Center)
- Commercial Executive Online Advertising
- Comprehensive Effects of Alcohol
- Click-evoked otoacoustic emission
- Corps of Engineers Office of Appalachian Studies
- California Electricity Oversight Board