Van Oord requires a cutter suction dredger at short notice because of the large number of ongoing dredging projects.
What does CSD stand for?
CSD stands for Cutter Suction Dredger (construction barge)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSD
We have 554 other meanings of CSD in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Service Division
- Customer Service Document
- Customer Specific Dictionary
- Customer Specification Document
- Customer Supplier Division
- Customer Support Department
- Customer Support Desk
- Customer Support Division
- Customer Systems Development (Sprint - Group)
- Cuticular Stress Detector (crustacean neurobiology)
- Cykel Support Danmark (Danish: Cycle Support Denmark)
- Serbian Dinar (ISO currency code)
- Circuit Switched Data, Point-to-Point Service
- Commission on Sustainable Development, 12th Session (UN)
- California Special Districts Association
- Canadian Search Dog Association (formerly Civilian Search Dog Association)
- Canadian Soft Drink Association
- Canadian Stamp Dealers Association
- Center for Social and Demographic Analysis (University at Albany, New York)
- Center for Sustainable Development in the Americas
Samples in periodicals archive:
Van Oord will deploy large trailing suction hopper dredgers and cutter suction dredgers.
Van Oord deploys three trailing suction hopper dredgers and a cutter suction dredger, as well as a variety of equipment for placing the stone.
The trench, created by the cutter suction dredger Vesalius, now awaits the installation of the four pre-cast concrete tunnel sections which will make up the new vehicle tunnel.
The National Marine Dre-dging Company's 14,000HP (horse power) heavy duty cutter suction dredger, Al Kattouf, currently located in the Adnec channel opposite the exhibition centre, will increase the channel depth to 6 metres to improve access by excavating the seabed.
The National Marine Dredging Company's 14,000HP heavy duty cutter suction dredger, Al Kattouf, currently located in the ADNEC channel opposite the exhibition centre, will increase the channel depth to 6 metres to improve access by excavating approximately 1.
For rivers measuring more than 100 feet wide, cutter suction dredgers or barge mounted bucket dredgers are being used.
The D'Artagnan is the most powerful self-propelled heavy-duty cutter suction dredger in the world.