If you've been around computers for any period of time, you may think the cut and paste operation is child's play.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Cut and Paste
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CNP
We have 194 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Council for National Parks (UK)
- Council for National Policy
- Council of Nurse Practitioners
- Counter Narcotics Program
- Coupon Next to Product
- Covenant Network of Presbyterians (San Francisco, CA)
- Covered in the Next Post (chat abbreviation)
- Cuerpo Nacional de Policía (Spain's national police force)
- Customer Net Price
- Customer Not Present (credit cards)
- Donald C. Cook Nuclear Plant (Indiana Michigan Power Company)
- Cairngorms National Park Authority (UK)
- California Newspaper Publishers Association
- Cambodian National Petroleum Authority
- Canada National Parks Act
- Canadian Natural Products Association
- Carolinas Nature Photographers Association
- Centro Nacional de Pesquisa do Algodão
- Certified Natural Products Advisor
- Chronic Necrotizing Pulmonary Aspergillosis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suspicion immediately focused on odd stretches of DNA called transposons, or transposable elements, that have a well-known ability to cut and paste genetic material.
Khaled Asfour suggests that the problems lie in a cut and paste mentality in which images are moved from one culture to another without sufficient understanding of their meaning.