Border Patrol, part of the Department of Homeland Security's Customs and Border Protection (CBP), operates checkpoints on U.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Customs and Border Protection (US government)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Coussinets Bagues de Précision (French: Precision Bearings Rings; Sartrouville, France)
- Creating Better Places Program (Australia)
- CREB-Binding Protein
- Crippled Black Phoenix (band; UK)
- Critical Business Process
- Cross Border Project (various locations)
- Current Best Practices (various companies)
- Custom Bikes & Parts (Norway)
- Customer Backbone Port (communicatins)
- Customer Benefit Package (goods and services)
- Cyprus Business Portal
- US Customs and Border Protection
- Calcium-Binding Protein 1
- Cellulose-Binding Protein 1
- Calgary Block Parent Association (Canada)
- California Business Properties Association
- Canberra Bulletin of Public Administration (Australia)
- Capacity Building Programme Area
- Catholic Book Publishers Association
- Cavity-Backed Patch Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gerardo Diaz, a Customs and Border Protection inspector, had pleaded guilty to accepting a $15,000 bribe to allow five kilos of cocaine to pass through the Ysleta port of entry.
Customs and Border Protection officers and host nation counterparts work together to target high-risk cargo containers destined for the United States.