coffee industry's participation in the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program of the U.
What does CTPAT stand for?
CTPAT stands for Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coax-to-Twisted-Pair Adapter
- Columbia Theatre for the Performing Arts (Washington)
- Comité Technique Paritaire Académique (French: Joint Academic Technical Committee)
- Computed Tomography Pulmonary Angiogram
- Connecticut Tree Protective Association, Inc.
- Consequential and Transitional Provisions Act (Australia)
- Cosmetic Toiletry Perfumery Association
- Cable Television Public Affairs Association
- Caltrans Transportation Permits Advisory Council (San Bernardino, CA)
- Chemical Technology Program Approval Service (American Chemical Society)
- Computed Tomographic Pulmonary Angiography and Venography (diagnostic technique)
- Carboxy-Terminated Polybutadiene
- Carry Travaux Publics Bâtiments (French public works company)
- Cement-Treated Permeable Base (construction material)
- Centre Technique Permanent des Barrages
- Centrum Terapii Poznawczo Behawioralnej (Polish: Center for Cognitive-Behavorial Therapy; Warsaw, Poland)
- Chiens de Traîneaux Pulka Bourgogne (French dog sledding association)
- Contrary to Popular Belief
- Coordinamento Toscano Produttori Biologici (Italian organic farmers association)
- Compétences en Temps Partagé Basse Normandie (French business association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), a voluntary program in which supply chain participants establish acceptable security practices in all phases of their operations.