DEA and Hong Kong Customs Drug Investigation Bureau (CDIB) hosted a joint training workshop, which focused on enhancing the investigative and tactical capabilities of investigators in drug interdiction operations.
What does CDIB stand for?
CDIB stands for Customs Drug Investigation Bureau (Hong Kong)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDIB
We have 4 other meanings of CDIB in our Acronym Attic
- Cities Development Initiatives Alliance (for Asia)
- Consumer Data Industry Association
- Cross-Domain Interoperability Architecture
- Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University (Waltham, MA)
- California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission
- Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center
- Canadian Defence Industrial Base
- Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood
- China Development Industrial Bank (Taiwan)
- Community Diversity Issues Board
- Cystic Dilatation of Intrahepatic Biliary System (pediatric surgery)
- Calgary Drop-In & Rehab Centre (Canada)
- Canada Development Investment Corporation (est. 1982)
- Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Canadian Drug Identification Codebook
- Carbon Dioxide Information Center
- Center for Data Intensive Computing (BNL)
- Central Deposit Insurance Corporation (various locations)
- Chaland de Débarquement d'Infanterie et de Chars (French: Landing Infantry Barge and Tanks)
- Chronic Diseases In Canada (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the drugs have the ingredient of the genuine drugs, some do not have any genuine ingredient,'' Ben Leung, head of the Customs Drug Investigation Bureau, told reporters.
Typically, STRs are passed to the Narcotics Bureau or the Organized Crime and Triad Bureau of the Hong Kong Police Force, or to the Customs Drug Investigation Bureau of the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department.