3) Printer Express is an overnight exchange program through a managed pool of customer-owned inventory that ensures printers are available when needed.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Customer-Owned Inventory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Course Of Instruction
- Court of Inquiry
- Critical Operational Issue
- Critical Operations Issues
- Criticomm Operating Instructions (telecommuniations)
- Crossroads Online Institute
- Current of Injury (cardiology)
- Current Operating Income (finance)
- Current Operations and Intelligence
- Curriculum of Instruction
- Cut-Off Index (medicine)
- Cytochrome Oxidase I
- Canada-Ontario Immigration Agreement
- Children of Iraq Association (UK)
- Commission on Information and Accountability for Women's and Children's Health (COIA)
- Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics
- Commissioner of Indian Affairs
- Community Outreach in Action (Everglades restoration newsletter; Florida)
- Conflict of Interest Act (Canada)
- Coordenacão das Organizações Indígenas da Amazônia Brasileira (Portuguese: Coordination of Indigenous Organizations of the Brazilian Amazon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sync's Customer Service will manage and coordinate customer-owned inventory -- eliminating the need for customers to receive and store equipment while network implementation plans are finalized or site preparation is completed.
Central to the program will be a 'spare pool' of customer-owned inventory to ensure swift dispatch of backup payment terminal devices in the event of equipment outage, and 'next day' replacement of units requiring repair.