It should be called customer-managed relationships," he said.
What does CMR stand for?
CMR stands for Customer-Managed Relationship
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMR
We have 346 other meanings of CMR in our Acronym Attic
- Crisis Management Resource
- Crisis Management Room
- Critical Maintenance Requirement (aviation)
- Critical Manufacturing Review
- Crude Mortality Rate
- Cry Me A River
- CSIRO Marine Research (Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organization; Australia)
- Cuenca Matanza Riachuelo (Spanish: Matanza Creek Basin; Argentina)
- Current Market Rate
- Customer Maintenance Record (various companies)
- Customized Market Research (various locations)
- Contracted Multireference Configuration Interaction
- Cerebral Metabolic Rate for Oxygen
- Colin McRae Rally 2 (game)
- Colin McRae Rally 3 (game)
- Calgary Motorcycle RoadRacing Association
- California Microwave Relay Association
- Canadian Marine Rescue Auxiliary (Canadian Coast Guard)
- Capital Market Risk Advisors, Inc.
- Carbon Management Research Activity