Shook, Steward has organized his presentation into specific chapters deftly addressing such issues as the entrepreneurial spirit and integrity, the concepts of delegation and adaption, finding a niche, providing good leadership in the service of others, building long-term relationships, taking a stand, the necessity for consistency, teamwork, risk-taking, operating a customer-driven company, handling confrontation, accountability, the role of praise and recognition, letting go and allowing God to work His will, and so much more.
What does CDC stand for?
CDC stands for Customer-Driven Company (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDC
We have 766 other meanings of CDC in our Acronym Attic
- Crown Decorator Centres (Lancashire, UK)
- Crying Drunk Chick
- Cryogenic Distillation Column
- Cul De Canard (French: Butt of A Duck; feathers used in fly tying)
- Cult of the Dead Cow (hacker group)
- Cultural Diversity Committee (various locations)
- Current Dated Check
- Curriculum Development Committee (various locations)
- Curriculum Development Council
- Customer Definition Centre (Airbus)
- Cycle Double Cover (conjecture)
- Cyngor Defnyddwyr Cymru (Welsh: Welsh Consumer Council)
- Driver Chief Petty Officer (US Navy rank)
- CDC National AIDS Clearinghouse
- CDC Wide-ranging ON-line Data for Epidemiologic Research
- Community Development, Culture and Gender Affairs (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Customs Distributed Computation-2000
- Centers for Disease Control and American College of Sports Medicine (joint study)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Global AIDS Program
- Centers for Disease Control National Center for Health Statistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another important factor involves bringing about a corporate change so the organization is customer focused, the needed organization and personnel changes occur, and staff in that organization understand the concept of a customer-driven company.
As a customer-driven company, 1st Rochdale places the highest priority on listening to consumers and their individual energy requirements," said Allen L.