McClellan also said that increasing staffing levels at full-service locations will help reduce customer wait times at those branches.
What does CWT stand for?
CWT stands for Customer Wait Time
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWT
We have 85 other meanings of CWT in our Acronym Attic
- Constant with Temperature
- Consumers for World Trade
- Continuous Wavelet Transform
- Continuous Witness Training
- Copper Water Tube (plumbing fittings)
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust (UK)
- Coursework Tool (physical therapy)
- Cowra, New South Wales, Australia - Cowra (Airport Code)
- Creditable Withholding Tax
- Hundred Weight (C for Centum, a hundred and Wt for weight)
- Cadillac/Wexford Transit Authority
- Call Waiting Time-Out Announcement
- Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association
- Canadian Wood Truss Association (industry group)
- Central Wisconsin Tourism Association
- Charlotte World Trade Association
- China Wool Textile Association
- Computers and Writing Teaching Assistants
- Connecticut World Trade Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In just six months, average customer wait time has improved 37 percent.
The airlines said the patented design, replacing traditional ticket counters with islands of check-in kiosks and bag-check stations, reduces customer wait times.
When a fighting unit in Iraq needed parts in six days, COMPACFLT, using Birdtrack, measured the average customer wait time for the parts at approximately 18 days.
The results of this action are much improved efficiency and reduced customer wait time," said Lt.
has a single relational database * uses one logon and password for all products * stores tactical and national real time and historical info * has on demand info for warfighters and civilian logisticians * has info on readiness, requisition status, supply, maintenance, equipment usage, recommended parts lists, customer wait time stats, and asset visibility An interactive Computer Based Training (CBT) system is available to help people make best use of the LIDB products.
Current DoD policy also promoted increased accountability throughout a weapon system's life-cycle through the adoption of innovative contracting concepts and new logistics metrics, such as customer wait time, which measures the impact of logistics directly on the warfighter.
Analysis of current data trends suggests there is a direct correlation between customer wait time (CWT) and mission-capability (MC) rates: as CWT goes down, the MC rate goes up.