Mr Diop has been with the company for more than ten years and previously led the module and customer support divisions.
What does CSD stand for?
CSD stands for Customer Support Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CSD
We have 554 other meanings of CSD in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Service Department
- Customer Service Desk
- Customer Service Director
- Customer Service Division
- Customer Service Document
- Customer Specific Dictionary
- Customer Specification Document
- Customer Supplier Division
- Customer Support Department
- Customer Support Desk
- Customer Systems Development (Sprint - Group)
- Cuticular Stress Detector (crustacean neurobiology)
- Cutter Suction Dredger (construction barge)
- Cykel Support Danmark (Danish: Cycle Support Denmark)
- Serbian Dinar (ISO currency code)
- Circuit Switched Data, Point-to-Point Service
- Commission on Sustainable Development, 12th Session (UN)
- California Special Districts Association
- Canadian Search Dog Association (formerly Civilian Search Dog Association)
- Canadian Soft Drink Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The author: John Scott is head of the customer support division in the Naval Safety Center's Data Management Department.
The new service partnership leverages both the Anacomp global services infrastructure and the experience of Vixel's Customer Support Division.
Assistance for Army Intelligence Analysts and Warfighters You can contact NIMA's Army Customer Support Division at (703) 264-3001 or DSN 570-3001.
Client services include a well-trained and well-staffed customer support division, news and information updates, an on-line discussion group, and an active user's group.
In 1998, he was appointed managing director of Lucas Industrial Systems and in 1992 joined Lucas Aerospace as managing director of the engine controls and customer support divisions.
Amtmann most recently served as president and general manager of the Stanley Customer Support division and as an officer and vice president of corporate marketing development of The Stanley Works, a New Britain, Conn.