Starting in June 2012, Alisa Sandberg has become the newest campaign coordinator on Prospect Genius's customer service team.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Customer Service Team
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Crisis Support Team
- Critical Surface Tension
- Critical Systems Thinking
- Cryptographic and Security Testing (US NIST)
- Cryptologic System Trainer
- Crystal Station (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Cultural Section of the Trust
- Culture Scientifique et Technique (French: Scientific and Technical Culture)
- Current Summary of the Threat
- Custom Sensors and Technologies (Moorpark, CA; unit of Schneider Electric)
- Customer Specific Training
- Customer Support Technician
- Cyber Snipe Team (gaming clan)
- Cyclic Session Termination
- Combat System Test & Certification
- CSCI Tests and Evaluations
- Combat System Test & Qualification Program
- Crystal Station 1 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Crystal Station 2 (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Coordenação de Saúde do Trabalhador da Fundação Oswaldo Cruz (Portugese)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In preparation for the acquisition, EDR significantly expanded its customer service team, and launched a new environmental database report that will assist in making the transition of clients from FNIS VISTAinfo and EcoSearch divisions to EDR as seamless as possible.
Color Resolutions International LLC, Cincinnati, OH, regretfully announced the death of Janis Fathbruckner, customer service team leader with the company, who passed away in late October following emergency surgery.
Process control engineer The final component of the customer service team is the process control engineer.