Summary: DUBAI - A former customer service officer of a local bank stood trial in the Court of First Instance on Monday on the charges of attempted embezzlement and divulging of confidential information.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Customer Service Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Copper-Sensitive Operon
- Corporate Social Opportunity
- Court Services Officer
- Critical Skills Operator (US Marine Corps)
- Crowthorne Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Curvature of the Second Order
- Custom Scenery Object (aka Custom Scenery; also seen as CS; Atari)
- Customer Satisfaction Opportunity
- Customer Service and Operations
- Customer Service Organization
- Customer Special Order
- Customer Support Office
- Cycles since Overhaul (aviation)
- Czech Statistical Office
- Coronary Sinus Oxygen Saturation
- Convolutional Self-Doubly Orthogonal Code
- Strict-Sense Convolutional Self-Doubly Orthogonal Code
- Wide-Sense Convolutional Self-Doubly Orthogonal Code
- Cambridge School of Art (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Becky Jones, 22, customer service officer for Lloyds TSB, Penarth "I always turn to my friends in difficult situations.
The RAK Transport Authority was represented by Mrs Jawahir al Kaabi, Customer Service Officer, who was met and attended to by RAK Free Trade Zone officers: Kholuod El Fouly, Director -- Client Relations; Asma Saif Al Zaabi, Client Support Officer; and Bedreyya Suroor from the Zone's Quality Department.
Tanjuan, SC, USN, Customer Service Officer, Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, San Diego, Calif.
Lisa, who is going into the second year of a primary teaching degree at Aberdeen University, works during holidays and weekends as a customer service officer.
Morgan Stanley's customer service officers will take client applications using a customized Web tool built by Nexstar, which supports MSDWCC's pricing and credit policy.