Jefferson Smurfit Group (JSG), Dublin, Ireland, announced a new customer service initiative, the "Smurfit Extranet.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Customer Service Initiative (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Curriculum and Social Inquiry (university program)
- Curry Sales, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN; est. 1981)
- Customer and Subscriber Integrator
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Customer Satisfaction Indicator
- Customer Satisfaction Initiative
- Customer Sensitive Information (data security)
- Customer Service Improvement (various organizations)
- Customer Service Index
- Customer Service Indicator
- Customer Service Inquiry
- Customer Service Interface (various companies)
- Customer Service Issue
- Customer Services International
- Customer Support Identification
- Customer Support Identifier (Oracle)
- Customer Support International (various locations)
- Cyber Safety Initiative (various locations)
- Cyber Science Infrastructure (Japan)
- Cyber Security Integrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
The General Accounting Office recently issued a report recommending that Congress deny the IRS the increased funding and staffing for its customer service initiatives, as well as delay any new deposits to the ITIA account.