By addressing the drivers of working capital, in fact, a company is sure to reap significant operating cost and customer service improvement.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Customer Service Improvement (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Crystal Structure Imaging
- Cuban Studies Institute
- Current Source Inverter (type of variable speed controller for AC motors)
- Curriculum and Social Inquiry (university program)
- Curry Sales, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN; est. 1981)
- Customer and Subscriber Integrator
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Customer Satisfaction Indicator
- Customer Satisfaction Initiative
- Customer Sensitive Information (data security)
- Customer Service Index
- Customer Service Indicator
- Customer Service Initiative (various locations)
- Customer Service Inquiry
- Customer Service Interface (various companies)
- Customer Service Issue
- Customer Services International
- Customer Support Identification
- Customer Support Identifier (Oracle)
- Customer Support International (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our continued growth stems from the strong commitment of the First Nations communities we serve, the dedication of our staff, and the many customer service improvements NAC has made, as well as our commitment to low airfares," says Titus Tait, NAC board representative from Sachigo Lake.
Increased Customer Service "We saw significant customer service improvement.