Ian has been Arriva Trains Wales' Customer Service Director since December 2003.
What does CSD stand for?
CSD stands for Customer Service Director
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CSD
We have 554 other meanings of CSD in our Acronym Attic
- Criteria for Speedy Deletion (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Critical Slowing Down
- Critical Standard Document
- Critical Structural Details (ship design)
- Crystal Structure Determination (chemistry software)
- Custom Solution Development (software)
- Customer Schedule Date (shipping)
- Customer Service Delivery
- Customer Service Department
- Customer Service Desk
- Customer Service Division
- Customer Service Document
- Customer Specific Dictionary
- Customer Specification Document
- Customer Supplier Division
- Customer Support Department
- Customer Support Desk
- Customer Support Division
- Customer Systems Development (Sprint - Group)
- Cuticular Stress Detector (crustacean neurobiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Orchestra of the Swan (OOTS) artistic director David Curtis (right) celebrates the orchestra's new corporate partnership with Chiltern Railways Customer Service Director Ian Baxter and OOTS double bass player Sam Riches
Metro customer service director Sharon Kelly said: "As students typically live in the city centre in their first year, they fail to notice the many things to do further afield, such as visiting Tynemouth Market and some of the area's key attractions like Jesmond Dene and Leazes Park.
Jobcentre Plus customer service director Jan Thirlaway believes the move will help to reach North East employers still unaware of the services Jobcentre Plus can provide.
We are really thrilled to announce that their former customer service director, Andrew McMillan is our keynote speaker for 2010.
The magazines include "Customer Management," a monthly with a circulation of 10,000 customer service directors and managers, and IT and finance directors, and "Selling Financial Services," a quarterly sales and marketing title for financial advisors and intermediaries.
Four out of five customer service directors don't believe they are receiving adequate support from IT, even though they see technology as critical to delivering improved customer service in both the public and private sectors.
com A new IT Business Management (ITBM) suite has been introduced in Scotland for IT and customer service directors by Touchpaper, a provider of ITBM solutions.