Since the strike started, orders on U S WEST's various Internet services have tripled, and electronic mail into repair and customer service bureaus has doubled.
What does CSB stand for?
CSB stands for Customer Service Bureau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSB
We have 328 other meanings of CSB in our Acronym Attic
- Correctional-Supervision Branch
- Countering Systemic Bias (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Course Selection Book
- Craniosacral Balancing
- Création Site Bretagne (French websites)
- Cree School Board (Canada)
- Crescent State Bank (North Carolina)
- Criterion Shaped Behavior
- Croydon Symphonic Band (UK)
- Customer Satisfaction Board
- Cute Site Builder
- Cylindrical Double-Edged Shear Beam
- Kashubian (SIL code, Poland)
- US Chemical Safety Board
- Chemical Screening Branch/Existing Chemical Assessment Division
- Conserved Sequence Block 1
- Champion South Bridge 6 (computer server technology; ServerWorks Corporation product)
- California School Boards Association
- California Small Business Association
- California State Beekeepers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any customers who have been slammed should contact U S WEST's customer service bureau at 1-800-922-1879 to have their service switched back to their original long-distance company.
Its services include interactive communications, transactions and information applications and a bank-branded customer service bureau.