If shorter talk times arc not resulting in increased revenue and/or better customer satisfaction numbers, shorter talk times may simply mean that customers are becoming frustrated and abandoning the interaction before completing a sale or transaction.
What does CUST-SAT stand for?
CUST-SAT stands for Customer Satisfaction Number
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Columbia School of Social Work
- Centre Universitaire des Sciences et Techniques
- Changchun University of Science and Technology (China; est. 1958)
- Chicago Union Station Company
- Cochin University of Science and Technology (India)
- COMSATS (Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South) University of Science and Technology (Pakistan)
- Curriculum Studies, Department Of
- Custody Code
- Canadian/US Trade Agreement
- Center for Uncertain Systems: Tools for Optimization and Management (University of Illinois; Chicago, IL)
- Cambridge University Students' Union
- Chinese University Students' Union (Hong Kong Sar, China)
- Coventry University Students' Union
- Central, Unsteady, Unmaintained Fixation (eye action)
- Cumulative Sum
- Center for US-Ukrainian Relations (New York, NY)
- Common Unmanned Surface Vehicle (various locations)
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers (est. 1999)