The growth comes as a result of increased dealer representation actions across the region, as well as customer satisfaction initiatives that were implemented throughout Ford dealerships, and the trend remains dynamic for 2009, according to Ford Middle East's regional director of customer service Chris Noel.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Customer Satisfaction Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Crowbar Swinging Idiots
- Cryptologie et Sécurité Informatique (French: Cryptology and Information Security)
- Crystal Structure Imaging
- Cuban Studies Institute
- Current Source Inverter (type of variable speed controller for AC motors)
- Curriculum and Social Inquiry (university program)
- Curry Sales, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN; est. 1981)
- Customer and Subscriber Integrator
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Customer Satisfaction Indicator
- Customer Sensitive Information (data security)
- Customer Service Improvement (various organizations)
- Customer Service Index
- Customer Service Indicator
- Customer Service Initiative (various locations)
- Customer Service Inquiry
- Customer Service Interface (various companies)
- Customer Service Issue
- Customer Services International
- Customer Support Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without question, we are totally committed to our Customer Satisfaction Initiative (CSI).
Ford said its 2001 loss mainly reflected lower sales in North America, higher marketing and product costs and customer satisfaction initiatives.
The reduction is mainly attributed to lower volume, higher marketing expenses and costs for customer satisfaction initiatives.