Standard Life members requiring further information can call the customer response team on 0845 275 3000.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Customer Response Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Criterion Referenced Testing
- Criterion-Referenced Test
- Critical Race Theory
- Critical Reaction Training, Inc.
- Critical Restoration Time
- Cross Reference Table
- Croton-on-Hudson (Amtrak station code; New York)
- Current Reality Trees
- Customer Relations Training
- Customer Requirement Template
- Cut Rag Tobacco (tobacco processing)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy - Defibrillators
- Competitive Reverse Transcription with Polymerase Chain Reaction Amplification (diabetes research)
- Calgary Retired Teachers' Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- California Retired Teachers Association
- Carretera (Spanish: Road or Highway)
- Center for Reformed Theology and Apologetics (Biblical theology)
- Centre de Ressources de Techniques Avancées (French: Resource Center of Advanced Technologies)
- Champions: Return to Arms (Sony Online Entertainment game)
- Comité Régional de Tourisme d'Aquitaine (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT a branch of Nationwide or write giving details of your account to Customer Response Team, Nationwide Building Society, Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon SN38 1NW.