The improvements are many, and range from a completely revamped website which has dramatically enhanced efficiency and accuracy, to providing inspectors with hand-held computers, tackling the entrenched bureaucratic culture and enrolling all ranks of personnel in customer relations training.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Customer Relations Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 325 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Risk Transfer (banking)
- Crisis Response Team (FBI)
- Criterion Referenced Testing
- Criterion-Referenced Test
- Critical Race Theory
- Critical Reaction Training, Inc.
- Critical Restoration Time
- Cross Reference Table
- Croton-on-Hudson (Amtrak station code; New York)
- Current Reality Trees
- Customer Requirement Template
- Customer Response Team
- Cut Rag Tobacco (tobacco processing)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy - Defibrillators
- Competitive Reverse Transcription with Polymerase Chain Reaction Amplification (diabetes research)
- Calgary Retired Teachers' Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- California Retired Teachers Association
- Carretera (Spanish: Road or Highway)
- Center for Reformed Theology and Apologetics (Biblical theology)
- Centre de Ressources de Techniques Avancées (French: Resource Center of Advanced Technologies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Focussing on customer relations training covered telephone techniques and basic conversational style, essential in a customer service role.
May I suggest that, as well investing in the refurbishment of their rolling stock, the GNER executive give thought to spending further money on customer relations training and some sort of alarm to remind their drivers when the next stop on a service is approaching.
Their customer relations training program "We Care" has been used to train over 190,000.