The Multi-Service Processor is a new class of network processor software + silicon "platform" that is designed specifically for emerging broadband multi-service customer premise equipment targeted at enterprises or remote offices.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Customer Premise (telephony)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Crystal Planet (Joe Satriani album)
- Crystal Plaza (Crystal City, Arlington, VA)
- Cupsogue Pictures (film production company; est. 2006)
- Curious Pastimes
- Currency Pair (finance)
- Current Processing
- Curved Path
- Custard Powder
- Custodial Parent (child support enforcement; parent or guardian having legal custody of a minor child)
- Customer Pilot (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Customer Premise Challenge: Distributed CPE While this new distribution model bodes well for the rapid ramp up of Voice over Broadband services, the customer premise remains a significant challenge.