Retailers are rethinking space to do customer pick-ups, to do points within the store from where people can buy.
What does CPU stand for?
CPU stands for Customer Pick-Up (shipping/transportation method)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPU
We have 210 other meanings of CPU in our Acronym Attic
- Constantine the Philosopher University (Slovakia)
- Contract Postal Unit (US Post Office station)
- Contribution Per Unit
- Contrôle de Production en Usine (French: Factory Production Control)
- Corporate Policy Unit (various locations)
- Corporate Procurement Unit
- Cost Per Unit
- Crime Prevention Unit
- Critical Patch Update (Oracle)
- Croatian Partizan Unit (gaming clan)
- Central Processing Unit/Programming
- Catch Per Unit Area (fishing)
- Central Processing Unit Architecture
- CPC (Cetylpyridinium Chloride)-Precipitable Uronic Acid
- Central Processing Unit Address Strobe (computing)
- Communication Parameters Update Application Software
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania University Biologists
- California Public Utilities Commission
- Central Philippine Union Conference (Cebu City, Philippines)
- Collingwood Public Utilities Commission (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For On Time Moving and Delivery, this quick and easy method of managing employee scheduling needs keeps Pate and the team consistent with scheduled customer pick-ups and deliveries.