CardVault is particularly well-suited for businesses that accept credit card payments, have repeat customers for whom they maintain 'cards-on-file' and use enterprise resource planning, web- and/or telephone-based customer order systems that generate between 5,000 and 500,000 credit card transactions per month.
What does COS stand for?
COS stands for Customer Order System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COS
We have 327 other meanings of COS in our Acronym Attic
- Cost of Service
- Council of Students (various organizations)
- Cray Operating System
- Credit Ombudsman Service (dispute resolution; Australia)
- Critical Occupational Specialty (US DoD)
- Critical Operational Specialties
- Culling of Stratholme (World of Warcraft; gaming)
- Cult of Slaanesh (gaming, Warhammer)
- Current Operations Section
- Customer of Size (overweight passenger requiring two economy-class airline seats)
- Customer's Own Stock (FedEx Kinko's)
- China International Occupational Safety and Health (Exposition)
- Arccosine (usually written cos ^-1; scientific calculator button)
- Corporation for Open Systems Executive Industry Group
- Complementary Symmetry Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Escherichia Coli or Simian Kidney (biology)
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Association (Eastlake, CO)
- Casualties of Sexual Allegations
- Central Ontario Soaring Association
- Certificates of On-Site Systems Approval (confirmation of septic system inspection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This could be extracting data from customer order systems, printing invoices, and final checking by accounts, for example.