The CustVox software solution has been optimized to easily integrate with existing business systems such as CRM and ERP systems which in term facilitates use of standard methodologies such as Customer Feedback Management, 6 Sigma, Net Promoter Score, Norton / Kaplan Balance Scorecard, Customer Loyalty Index and Customer Satisfaction Index.
What does CLI stand for?
CLI stands for Customer Loyalty Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLI
We have 231 other meanings of CLI in our Acronym Attic
- County Leadership Institute (various organizations)
- Covid Like Illness
- Creative Labs, Inc.
- Credit for Low-Income Individuals
- Credit Line Increase
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Crown Life Insurance Company
- Cultural Landscape Inventory
- Cumulative Leakage Index
- Current Law Index
- Cutter Life Index (engineering/geology)
- Client Input/Output Sockets (IBM)
- California Lodging Industry Association
- Camp Leaders in America (Cultural Homestay International)
- Canadian Lawyers Insurance Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Livestock Identification Agency (Canada)
- Central Lack of Intelligence Agency (Meet the Fokkers movie)
- Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor
- chemiluminescence immunoassay
- Christian Legal Intervention Academy (London, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Good news: Consumers indicated that they intend to spend more money this year than they did last year on holiday shopping, according to the latest Customer Loyalty Index from Brand Keys, a New York City-based brand and customer loyalty research consultancy.
11, according to Brand Keys' Customer Loyalty Index brand survivability assessment.