00 Paperback HF5415 Eight contributions from academics and practitioners illuminate the concept of customer lifetime value (CLV) and discuss its application in various aspects of business.
What does CLV stand for?
CLV stands for Customer Lifetime Value (marketing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLV
We have 41 other meanings of CLV in our Acronym Attic
- Cira Las Vegas (band)
- City of Las Vegas (Nevada)
- Cloverdale (Amtrak station code: Cloverdale, CA)
- Communication sur le Lieu de Vente
- Compact Low-Voltage
- Composite Lab Value
- Constant Linear Velocity
- Crew Launch Vehicle
- Collectionneurs Lyonnais de Véhicules Anciens (French: Collectors of Vintage Vehicles of Lyonnais; Lyonnais, France)
- Conseil Local de la Vie Associative (French: Local Council of Community Life)
- Conventional List Vitterbi Algorithm
- Consommation, du Logement et du Cadre de Vie (French: Consumer Affairs, Housing and Quality of Life)
- Cours La Ville Cyclisme (French: Ask Any City Cycling)
- Compensated Linear Vector Dipole (seismology)
- Comité de Lutte contre les Violences Faites (French: Committee to Combat Violence)
- Conejo/Las Virgenes Future Foundation (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Concentric Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (cardiology)
- Centre-Loire Véhicules Industriels (French industrial vehicle company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many organizations, from financial firms to telecommunications companies to retail outfits, use Clementine to increase customer lifetime value by better attracting, cross-selling and retaining customers.