The collection explores various frameworks, models, and constructs of recently emerged areas such as customer knowledge management, cause-related marketing, and behavioral branding as a hypothetical starting point for further empirical study.
What does CKM stand for?
CKM stands for Customer Knowledge Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CKM
We have 33 other meanings of CKM in our Acronym Attic
- Canoe Kayak Magazine (France)
- Career Killing Move (slang for a bad job/political action)
- Centre de Karaté de Meaux (French martial arts school)
- Certified Knowledge Manager (trademark of Hudson Associates Consulting, Inc.; under license to eKnowledgeCenter)
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management (software environment)
- Commando Krav Maga (martial arts)
- Communications and Knowledge Management (various organizations)
- COMSEC Key Manager
- Creatine Kinase, Muscle (genetics)
- Cryptographic Key Management (computer security)
- Czestochowski Klub Motocyklowy (Polish: Speedway Team of Czestochowa, Poland)
- Creatine Kinase Mb
- Creatine Kinase Myocardial Band
- Central Kansas Medical Center
- Certified Knowledge Management Engineer (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Committee to Keep Music Evil (music label)
- Creative Knowledgeable Marketing Experts (CKME Group; West Allis, WI)
- Content Kings Media Group
- CKM Instructor (trademark of Hudson Associates Consulting, Inc.; under license to eKnowledgeCenter)
- Conceptual Knowledge Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
UOB Management and Marketing department professor Dr Minwir Al Shammari authored a book in English on customer knowledge management.
Among the topics are development cooperation in the network society, reorganizing people in customer knowledge management change, enhancing accessibility to information systems by dynamic user interfaces, developing peer-to-peer supported reflection as a life-long skill, information technology education and economic development in rural Nigeria, and technology-related trust issues in inter-organizational business relations.
00 Hardcover HF5415 Designed for customer service specialists and IT professionals, this textbook on customer knowledge management in e-business focuses on the business models, frameworks and intelligence architecture that encourage oprofitable and durable customer relationships.