Many companies use customer information databases that record data like contact information, addresses, and preferences.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Customer Information Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading (treatment)
- Crying in Disgrace
- Cryptologic Interface Device
- Cuadrante Inferior Derecho (Spanish: Lower Right Quadrant)
- Cubic Inch Displacement
- Culture and Image Design
- Current Interrupting Device
- Customer Identification
- Customer Induced Damage (warranties)
- Customer Induced Defect (warranties)
- See Identification (message on the back of credit cards)
- Collision-Induced Dissociation-Mass-Analysed Ion Kinetic Energy
- Center for the Independence of the Disabled, New York (New York, New York)
- Combined Immune Deficiency Associated with Congenital Neutropenia
- Collision-Induced Decomposition/Mass-Analysed Ion Kinetic Energy
- Canadian International Development Agency
- Center for Integrated Data Analytics (USGS)
- Centralized Intelligence, Distributed Applications (Internet)
- Centro de Información Documental de Archivos
- Certificate in Digital Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Opposition also was heard from Northwest Natural Gas due to costs of updating records, including plat maps and customer information databases.
When evaluating your customer information database, you may believe that it contains all the relevant information you need to know about your customers and prospects.