Throughout the move, customers were able to experience the same excellent service they always expect from us without any hassle or delay," said Said Safrar, the chief customer experience officer at Nawras.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Customer Experience Officer (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Extension and Outreach
- Cornell Entrepreneur Organization
- Corporate Europe Observatory
- Corporate Executive Officer (less common)
- Council for Economic Outreach
- Creative Energy Options
- Creative Engineering Options, Inc.
- Cretin Extremely Overpaid
- Crew Earth Observations
- Current Engine Option (aviation)
- Cutting Edge Optronics
- Cerebral Extraction of Oxygen
- Center for Earth Observations & Applications (Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD)
- Central European Operating Agency
- Centre d'Écoute et d'Orientation pour Adolescents (French: Centre for Listening and Guidance for Teenagers)
- Centre d'Évaluation et d'Observation de l'Adolescent (French: Adolescent Assessment and Observation Center)
- Commercial Executive Online Advertising
- Comprehensive Effects of Alcohol
- Click-evoked otoacoustic emission
- Corps of Engineers Office of Appalachian Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
html "Strongly recommended for anybody who wants to understand the social media," said Sameer Bajaj (Associate Director, Corp Communication at ESPN) and "Opened up the world of Social Media for me," shared Sonia Mehta (Chief Customer Experience Officer, Yatra.
Contributor Sharon Steers is the chief customer experience officer for Travelers Personal Insurance.
While it may irritate some shoppers, it's good marketing," says Kara Heinrichs, chief customer experience officer at Fry Multimedia.
amp;#8220;We are extremely proud to have received this national honor,” says CEO, Customer Experience Officer, Sean Jones.