About Amae Software Founded in 2001, Amae Software developed the Amae CI SuiteT, the most advanced system available for performance and customer experience management.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Customer Experience Management (Total Quality Management)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Country Economic Memorandum
- Crash Energy Management (railroad safety protocol)
- Credential Evaluator Module
- Cryoelectron Microscopy
- Cube Environment Mapping (computer graphics)
- Culture Environnement Médias (French: Media Culture Environment)
- Cumulative Effects Model (environmental assessment)
- Cumulus Ensemble Model
- Currencies and Emerging Markets (various companies)
- Customer Engagement Manager
- Cutting Edge Media
- Cyprus Educational Mission (London, UK)
- Workshop on Computational Electromagnetics in Time-Domain (IEEE Conference)
- Center for Electromagnetics at the University of Texas
- Cumulative Equivalent Minutes at 43 Degrees Celsius
- Canadian Egg Marketing Agency
- Canadian Electrical Manufacturers Association
- Central Europe & Middle East & Africa
- Centre Européen des Métiers d'Art (French: European Center of Craftsmanship)
- Certified Expert Vulnerability Professional (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Critical Mass, an interactive firm and a leader in Customer Experience Management, develops Web sites and marketing campaigns for some of the most admired brands in the world, including Mercedes-Benz, Dell, Procter & Gamble, Hyatt Hotels, Nike and others.