She is also the recipient of the Henry Ford Technology Award and several customer driven quality awards from the Ford Motor Company, the Gold Award, and the Outstanding Leadership Award from the Engineering Society of Detroit for contributions to advancing the knowledge of science and engineering.
What does CDQA stand for?
CDQA stands for Customer Driven Quality Award (Ford Motor Company)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDQA
- Communication Design Quarterly (publication)
- Community Development Quota
- Compact Disc Quality
- Conseil de Quartier (French: Council District)
- Convert Doubleword to Quadword (Win32 assembly)
- Corporate Data Quality
- Costume Designers' Guild (cinema)
- Coût Délai Qualité (French: Cost Time Quality)
- Customer Data Quality
- California Dairy Quality Assurance (agriculture program)
- California Dairy Quality Assurance Program
- Combat Divers Qualification Course
- Community Development Queensland Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Customer Delight, Quality Logistics
- Critical Design and Qualification Review (NASA)
- Call Data Record
- Call Detail Recording
- Call Detail Reporting
- Call Dial Rerouting
- Call-Detail Record